Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 12, 2008

    End of another week

    I love Saturdays. There are the obvious reasons we all like Saturdays..end of the work week, chance for a little rest, get some work done around the house, hopefully spend quality time with the family. All of these are true for me, but it also means Sunday is almost here. I look forward to Sundays all week! I get excited and look forward to what God will do and I just can't wait ti see everyone again. Last Sunday seems so far away...

    We took Connor and her cousin Blair to the Aggieland Soccer Camp in College Station. We just got back in a few minutes ago. This is a huge camp with thousands of kids. This is Connor's second year and she really looks forward to it. They stay in the Callaway House which is an off-campus dorm. I believe it used to be a hotel. It is nice for a dorm and the girls love it. They stay with several other suite mates from their select soccer team. Conner will be back this Wednesday and we already miss her...

    Cristina's foot and toe just keep getting better, although I almost wish they wouldn't. People are bringing by food you just wouldn't believe! Thursday, Jennifer Ferrell brought chicken tacos by (see a previous post), and yesterday we had two deliveries. Kim Butler brought meatloaf, au gratin potatoes and huge bowl of nanner puddin' that was gone by 10:00. Sabrina Mabry brought a crock pot roast with carrots and taters that absolutely melted in your mouth...no need for chewing. All I need is another notch in my belt and I'm good to go!

    Thank you so much to everyone for the food, the prayers and the support. We love all of you!

    See you in church...

    Pastor Michael

    No comments: