Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 21, 2008

    Kenna


    Kenna made cheerleader this year and has been very excited about it. She had a hard time during tryouts but stuck it out. The 7th and 8th grade girls had cheer camp this week and Kenna came home exhausted every day. While at camp, the girls were to elect a Captain from the 8th grade girls and a Co-Captain from the 7th grade girls. To be considered for Co-Captain, Kenna had to make up a cheer and write a short essay on why she would make a good Co-Captain.

    This is her essay:

    I think I would be a good co captain because…

    I am very responsible and organized. In addition, I have had lots of experience in cheer and know my stuff. It doesn’t take me long to memorize a cheer or dance. Also, I can’t stand making bad grades so that won’t be a problem. This year I’m strait on cheer because of how much time it takes up. So I am very confident I will be at every practice, fundraiser, and, game. I am also very energetic and out there, so it’s easy to throw out ideas for cheers and chants. I also don’t like when people feel left out or are embarrassed so if they are I would help them.

    My dad is the pastor of Fellowship Baptist church and I am very involved with the youth program. Church is a big part of my life. My favorite verse is Matthew 6:34, Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. So don’t worry about tomorrow just live today.

    Kenna made Co-Captain...

    No comments: